Educational workspace holds information for artists, archivists, students and researchers.
- Contextualizing set up from within the Collections.
- Looking for methods to describe collections context and facilitate access to the general public and professional networks.
- The archived content has to find its way to classrooms and college halls.
- By using the digitized heritage material as a basis for developing electronic learning environments, an enormous surplus value arises for the learning Belgium.
- Cross references between sources, (inter)activity, and communication between users all play an important role.
- Initiate and participate in partnerships with academic or private partners and projects that explore the potential of culture and technology.
- Support research by artists into the use of new media in the visual arts.
- Artists can be brought into contact with one another, collaborate, experiment, and create new work.
- Performs a wide range of services: post-production, conservation and ICT, and provides advice to artists on technical questions.